- Brand Name: FuGeng
- Model Number: GSM-WEEKLY
- Use: Universal
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Output channel: Double channel
- Input channel: One input port
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Paper carton|
SpecificationsGSM-AUTO GSM remote control boar is a good designed remote control board with the GSM technology inside.
GSM-WEEKLY GSM Remote Control System ( Relay Control )
This GSM-WEEKLY type power input is DC12V,
On board lithium battery for Power off alarm
On board alarm input port
The GSM-WEEKLY is a wireless remote On/Off switch that can be controlled through a connection to the GSM cell phone network. The connection to the GSM cell network is accomplished by purchasing a SIM card and Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) plan from your local wireless provider. Once the SIM card is installed in the SIM card holder on the top of the GSM module of your GSM-WEEKLY will have its own unique telephone number.
The unit is activated by an incoming call to its cell phone number. The unit cannot answer a voice call but in sensing the call its logic will activate one or both of the output relays in a pre-programmed sequence. Because the unit doesn’t answer the call, the activation of the relays does not incur any call charges to the PAYG plan or to the caller.
Alternately, the individual relays can be activated by sending SMS text messages to the unit’s phone number. Similarly, the unit is programmed by sending specific SMS text commands.
GSM-WEEKLY Remote control box Features:
- Quad band - will work anywhere in the world
- Secure caller ID allows controlled access of up to 100 authorized users, the users telephone numbers are added to the white list, only the numbers in the white list are able to activate the GSM-WEEKLY, users can be added and deleted as required using text messages
- There are no call costs incurred when calling the unit, it will recognise an authorized telephone number calling it and reject the call without answering
- The GSM-WEEKLY has two independent relays with normally open and normally closed contacts, these can be programmed to switch on for between 1 second and 18 hours, in addition a delay time between relay 1 and 2 switching can be set, programming is achieved by sending text messages to the GSM-WEEKLY, once programmed you simply call the unit to activate the relay operations already programmed
- The programmed operation can be temporarily overridden and the relays switched on for up to 18 hours by sending the unit a text message command, a confirmation text will be returned when the relay(s) is switched on and another when it is switched off
- The relays can be permanently switched on or off by sending the GSM-WEEKLY
- One Alarm input port
- Battery designed on board for power off alarm
- a text message, again a confirmation text will be returned
- An on board clock and WEEKLY timer with 16 time segments for each relay enables the relays to be switched on and off for a set time, for example relay1 switches on at 0600 (6am) on monday and tuesday and off at 1900 (7pm) on monday and tuesday, once set the timer function repeats every day until reset. The caller ID and override functions are disabled when the WEEKLY timer is active.
|Operating Current||Maximum 450mA,Typical 60mA|
Double Relay Output Channels:
|Input Port||One switch type alarm input port|
|On-board-battery||Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V|
|GSM Frequency MHz||850/900/1800/1900MHz|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 55|
GSM-WEEKLY app software on the mobile phone for android and iphone system
Applications include the remote control of heating in holiday homes, lighting, engine pre-heaters, aviation engine heaters, irrigation systems, water well pumps, pumping stations, cabin heaters, resetting of remote servers, arming and disarming security systems, access control of gates and garage doors.